Saturday, October 15, 2011

It's Now or Never

Ahem, the BUCKET LIST.

Just the things I want to do before I die.  No big.  I've done some, and there are some others that I might add, but here it is:
  • Visit every MLB ballpark
  • Learn to drive a stick
  • Have a blue eyed baby boy
  • Hold my best friend's wedding bouquet while she kisses the love of her life
  • See the Braves win at Turner Field
  • Bring the best snacks to the soccer game
  • Hold public office at the local level
  • Pass the Bar 
  • See the Cubs win a World Series
  • Be housewife, again
  • Watch my daughters become college graduates
  • Get married at home plate
  • Smile on October 20th and mean it
  • Hold public office at the state level
  • Hold hands on the front porch with my husband when we're old
  • Have dinner with a hooker
  • Go to China
  • Fool around in a moving vehicle
  • Buy a house for someone who needs it
  • Wear a fancy evening gown somewhere
  • Spoil the heck out of Kristen's future children
  • Be a MILF
  • See the Atlantic Ocean
  • Visit Arizona
  • Meet my Aunt Vena
  • Live in a mortgage free home
  • Make out until the stop light turns green
  • Get my undergrad
  • Teach Megan how to drive
  • Live in Washington DC
  • Pray with someone as they become a Christian
  • Threaten Bailey's first date within an inch of his life
  • Get into Law School
  • Be drunk at a college football game
  • Pay off someone's car for them
  • Do my parents proud
  • Not cry when I drop Bailey off at her first day of Pre-School until I get to the car
  • Grab a baseball player's rear end for no reason
  • Watch my daughters serve the Lord
  • Dance
  • Marry someone my daddy would love
  • Tailgate at the University of Tennessee for a football game
  • Take a picture with at least 5 Hammocks
  • See Bon Jovi live, but not because I just got cheated on and he felt guilty
  • See the Rocky Mountains
  • Swim in the Pacific Ocean
  • Play a whole round of golf
  • Raise good people
I've got a lot of living left to do.  I may not do all these things, but it's worth a shot.  Bring it on!

1 comment:

  1. Come visit me in Washington and I will gladly introduce you to the freezing cold pacific ocean. (:

    ReplyDelete